Woodlea Historic District
Small almost storybook homes with lots of personality, lush green mature or desert landscaping and tons of individuality are some of the characteristics of this historic neighborhood in Midtown Phoenix.
"The Woodlea Historic District in uptown Phoenix includes homes built as early as 1928, but most were constructed in the 1940's. It is located North of Indian School Road and west of 7th Avenue. The Woodlea District includes parts of Mackenzie Drive, Heatherbrae Drive and the south side of Glenrosa Avenue between 15th Avenue and the alley west of Seventh Avenue.
Although our neighborhood is nestled in the heart of Phoenix, it is a quiet, cottage community where most of the homes are between 40 and 70 years old. Our residents are a mix of young and old—many of our residents are original homeowners. We even have some second and third generation homeowners!" (WM)
7th Ave has become a cultural and local business destination with artists' studios, boutiques and music shops and restaurants. Most buildings are historic with interesting architecture: modern, quirky and sometimes nostalgic.
What's For Sale?
- MLS® #:
Darling Spanish-style Home On Block Of Dollhouse Homes In Woodlea Historic District! 2brs + Den &...
- MLS® #:
- The Melcher Agency
Enticing Single-story!this Engaging Residence Boasts 3 Bedrooms And 2 Baths. The Best Of The Past Is...
- MLS® #:
Charming Home In Historic Woodlea District! Home Has Been Completely Updated With Wood Flooring, New...
Historic Districts in Phoenix - Click On Them For Homes For Sale And Information
- Main Page - Historic Phoenix
- Alvarado Historic District
- Ashland Place Historic District
- Brentwood Historic District
- Campus Vista Historic District
- Cheery Lynn Historic District
- Coronado Historic District
- Country Club Park Historic District
- Del Norte Place Historic District
- Earll Place Historic District
- East Alvarado Historic District
- East Evergreen Historic District
- Encanto-Palmcroft Historic District
- Encanto Vista Historic District
- Encanto Manor Historic District
- Fairview Place Historic District
- F.Q. Story Historic District
- Garfield Historic District
- Idylwilde Park Historic District
- La Hacienda Historic District
- Los Olivos Historic District
- Margarita Place Historic District
- Medlock Place Historic District
- North Encanto Historic District
- North Garfield Historic District
- Oakland Historic District
- Phoenix Homesteads Historic District
- Pierson Place Historic District
- Roosevelt Historic District
- Roosevelt Park Historic District
- Villa Verde Historic Neighborhood
- Willo Historic Neighborhood
- Windsor Square Historic District
- Woodland Place Historic District
- Woodlea Historic District
- Yaple Park Historic District
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Home Smart Elite. Copyright 2014 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 16th, 2014 at 6:21am.