Marketing To Maximize Exposure
Buyers are increasingly starting their search for homes and researching properties and neighborhoods online: the percentage has been growing year by year and now is well over 92%.
inPhoenix listings get more exposure because more people see them online. Our purpose is to get the job done for which we were hired. It does not make sense to do anything else.
Our success depends on providing services which will result in the effects desired. We're ready to get into the job with the refined effective tools and experience acquired over many years of practice and hundreds of properties sold.
The combination is an action plan in several steps.
- Online Marketing
- Traditional Marketing
- Strategic Timing
How Will We Sell Your Property?
- Pricing - data driven pricing supported by numbers and a careful analysis of current trends and market balances.
- Staging - from a basic consultation to full out staging, we provide the guidance to make your home attractive to the buyer. The extent of staging will depend on your abilities and participation, but even adhering to some basic principals will truly help with the sale.
- Pre-Inspection - while not mandatory, it's sometimes advisable to have a pre-inspection to take care of most items before the buyer finds them.
- Professional photos - since visual attraction is the first thing that perks a buyer's interest, excellent professional photos are vital and lots of photos that present the home in a truthful but attractive way. The more photos the better. A study showed that having 12+ photos increases property views by 800%. We provide many more photos, all of top quality.
- Floor-Plan - most homes receive a floor-plan. A floor-plan helps potential buyers vizualize the rooms and layout and they appreciate it.
- Strategic Timing - timing is something most ignore, but when your home comes on the market is very important.
- MLS - most properties will go on the mls, but few get the full treatment. The mls is a crucial tool to the home sale. This is how the home is distributed to many websites like Realtor.com and dozens of others. We make sure to utilize every tool at our disposal and that includes the photos, the video, the floor-plan the ability to attach documents and provide a longer description.
- Custom Property Website - each home gets a custom website made just for it with tons of information where the buyer can concentrate on the home, not on the agents. This, when permitted by the HOAs is accompanied by a rider under the sign showing the website address and texting function.
- Extensive Online Promotion - basically we want your home to be where the buyers are looking and we market your property on well over 420 plus websites.
- More Photos - when possible we make sure there are as many photos as possible, as many as make sense. Most of the time 25-40 is a perfect number of photos and enough to give a good sense of the property and some satiation, but not too many to overwhelm the viewer.
- Video - this is a medium growing in importance and we're utilizing it to expose your property via custom made videos and not just videos of moving photos with some music, but more informative visually pleasing videos. These videos are seen on many of the popular video websites like YouTube, WellcomeMat, our websites and others. Your can view the gamut of our video production on the inPhoenix TV page with videos about propeties, neighborhoods and specific places.
- Social Media - Twitter, Facebook and other media are great to get across exciting properties.
- Facebook - on Facebook we create targeted ads to those most likely to be interested in a property.
- Google - is the number one search engine and we use press releases, targeted weblog posts and articles and page structure to help people, looking for home with characteristics like your home has, find them.
- SEO - (Search Engine Optimization) a strategy of words, digits, placement that will help your property be seen.
- inPhoenix.com - a powerful website that puts your property in forefront.
- PhoenixMarketTrends.com - with over 7,000 'unique visitors' a month looking a tens of thousands of pages, this weblog is a powerful tool to expose a property.
- Sign - our signs are larger, more attractive and they are reflective.
- Rider - each home gets a rider directing them to a property specific website made only for the home. This allows drive-by people to either call us or get direct information.
- Networking - we're part of a powerful network of savvy active agents, Premier Marketing Group. Many of the homes are sold within Realty Executives because we have the communication and the network.
- Open House - while we rarely do open houses, sometimes it may be beneficial to do them we will.
- Neighborhood Letters & Cards - because many of the homes sold are sold to buyers who already know someone in the neighborhood, we send out letters or card notifying your neighbors that your house is for sale and they may know someone who may be interested.
- Customized Property Advertising - because not every property is the same we adjust and provide for customization of marketing.
- Buyer Pre-qualification to Help a Successful Sale - not every contract is worth accepting even if the offering price is on target.
- Skilled Negotiators - always working in your interest with the end goal in mind.
- Professional Closing Services - once the contract is accepted our team goes to work to ensure the process is on time and all obligations are met.
- Continuous Feedback Throughout the Sale Process - we do our part and we keep you updated so that you know what's going on.
Ready to get started? Get in touch!
Also check out out blog topic about selling: Science of Selling.